Tuesday, October 5

this was my evening:

this is what my evening was composed of: the cattlemen's proof, my red pen, my laptop, ben and jerry's and the tv, which eventually switched to 'the blind side' movie. i was glad to find it on tv, as i'd only seen it the one time in the theater.

i proofed until 11:30, sent half my changes to tracy and went to bed. woke up at 5, got ready for the day, sent more changes to tracy and now in another day of meeting. today the wyoming department of agriculture will review their list of bills, which includes nine, by the time we get to the end of it. their segment just started, and is supposed to stretch to 3:30. wouldn't it be nice if they run ahead of schedule?

on another note, this is the most inviting hotel bed i've seen in a long time:

No comments:

Post a Comment