Monday, October 24

Enjoy: neighborhood trees and houses


Yesterday Levi and I were home alone, as Scott was still up at the ranch helping with some cow work, so Levi and I packed up in the stroller, grabbed the camera and went walking for over two miles around our neighborhood, enjoying the beautiful weather and trees.


I know I've said it on my blog before, but I think the area of town where we live is the best part. Or maybe I'm just partial. :-) The house above is our neighbors' across the street.


Most of the houses in the well-established area are early 1900s. Ours is 1922.


And I love all the big trees!



The green house above is a favorite of mine. Because the garages in the area are so small some people have turned them into living space and I'd love to see how they look inside.







Needless to say, we enjoyed ourselves very much, and it was a perfect opportunity because Scott could care less about looking at the old houses and their pretty fall decorations on the front steps and porches. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Only your mother likes taking a walk around the neighborhood with you looking at all of the houses. We will have to do it again at Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete