Wednesday, December 7

The morning routine


Anymore, our morning routine goes something like this:

4 a.m. - Levi wakes up, I change and feed him.

4:30 a.m. - I head upstairs to start the fire and make coffee.

4:35 a.m. - I go back downstairs to get Levi, who never falls back asleep in his crib like I would if I was him.

4:40 a.m. - Scott comes upstairs, we eat breakfast, usually fried eggs and either bacon, sausage or ham. Sometimes it's French toast or pancakes.

5 a.m. - Levi is awake and happy and talking.

5:15 a.m. - We all watch the news, and Scott starts getting ready to leave for work.

5:45 a.m. - Scott leaves, and I start working on the paper, accompanied by a cup of coffee.

6 a.m. - Levi is back sound asleep, leaving his parents with an extra-early jump on their day. Thanks, Levi! You help us be so productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment