Thursday, October 8

pretty (and random) things

some random photos i've found on the blogs i've visited recently. plus one of my own.


most bouquets are run-of-the-mill and status quo, but every once in a while somebody puts together something like this that's uniquely stunning and unexpected. check out the oak leaves.



and i love these centerpieces - just a variety of green vegetation grouped in clear class containers - my specialty.



and this is a steer belonging to vold rodeo company, which pastures some of their longhorns - i think they're roping cattle breeding stock - out at the association. check out the spread on his horns.



and this is an old advertisement that i came across. too bad the product isn't still in production, otherwise i think my mom should try it on my 90-year-old grandma who lives with my parents in iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment