Wednesday, May 12

snow day!

this morning is dark and cloudy... and snowy... and it makes me want to go back to bed. good thing i don't have a wood stove in this place, or you may not get me off my loveseat today.

this is what my neighborhood looks like from my front window:


although casper didn't get nearly as much as they were forecasting - three to five inches - i hear the lander slope got three feet, which doesn't surprise me because all day yesterday the storm clung to the east side of the wind river mountains.

it's still snowing a little bit here this morning, but it doesn't look like it will amount to much more than what we've got. by monday it's supposed to be 74 degrees here, and i have a branding to go to in a beautiful location on sunday.

summer, please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment